The StupidFox app lets users add stickers to their photos, and links users to a webcomic and online store.
Using the StupidFox source code, we've produced two premium reskins that have gone on to become hits apps:
HipstaCam now has over 30,000 downloads, and was featured in Yahoo News.
This photo editor can be combined with any set of stickers to make a beautiful app. We can find stickers on Shutterstock.com, or we can liaise with a viral artist on your behalf. There are many artists with tens or hundreds of thousands of followers who do not yet have apps. Launching an app with one of them as a joint venture can be a great way to launch your app with a massive built-in user base.
This source code comes with a suite of high-end features, all combined in an intuitive user interface.
- Take or load a photo
- Swipe to change photo filters
- Buy additional sticker packs as in-app purchases
- See Chartboost ads
- Enjoy full-resolution graphics optimized for iPad and iPhone 7 Plus
- Tap built-in links to your apps, website, online store, and Facebook fan page
- Link to rate the app
- Enjoy an intuitive user interface to scale, rotate, or flip stickers
- Add text, use pinching to scale or rotate text, tap to re-edit text
- Automatically posts photos with your hashtag and a link to download the app
- Share photos directly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Messages
- Send photos as a postcard without leaving the app
No where on Chupamobile is there a photo editing suite so ideally suited to help you go vial or monetize your augmented-reality idea.