With the right marketing, you can easily make $300/month on an app.
However, it will take some effort on the part of the buyer to put effective marketing strategies into action. Each strategy should help you:
- reduce your user acquisition costs, to improve your profit margin
- grow your user base, to scale your profits
If you buy an app, you should plan to spend at least $200-500 marketing it. As part of your investment working with us, we'll discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of these marketing options, so that you can pick the strategy that works best for you.
- Run a CPM campaign on Chartboost - A CPM (cost-per-impression) campaign is one of the most cost effective ways to promote your app.
- Run a campaign on SuperSonic - Supersonic offers authentic guaranteed downloads, or you pay nothing.
- Work with social media influencers - Social media influencers are constantly looking for low-risk opportunities to monetize their followings. Offer to share 50% of all revenue that the app generates during a coordinated 7-day promotion period when they share the app with their followers.
- Localize the app to get more downloads in other countries - You can get far more downloads if you localize the app to French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
- Promote your app on social media - YouTube and Facebook are excellent channels where you are likely to reach new users.
Visit BlueCloud Solutions (affiliate link) for more information on how you can build your own highly successful game business.