Birdie Bo has received over 170 reviews, averaging 5-stars, since it launched in June 2016.
Now it is available for you to reskin, exclusively on WhartonApps.com.
In Birdie Bo, users help a bird jump in and out of a spinning circle. As they jump, a nest slowly forms. Every 15 jumps, users complete a new nest.
The app comes with:
- an animated tutorial
- Game Center leaderboards
- Chartboost interstitial ads
- an in-app purchase to remove ads
After you purchase, you will be prompted to send us a brief of what you would like us to design for your reskin. Birdie Bo's premise is: "A bird jumps in and out of a circle, and creates a nest." If you would like some ideas for reskins, here are some suggestions:
- A spaceman bounces in and out of circle as a spaceship assembles.
- A woodpecker jumps in and out of a circle, as a seed grows into a tree.
- Santa Claus jumps in and out of a circle, and a Christmas tree slowly grows and gets decorated.
- A fox jumps in and out of a circle, as a snowman forms inside the circle.
- A baker jumps in and out of a circle, and creates a beautiful cake.
- A doll jumps in and out of a circle, and a creates an adorable dollhouse.
- A builder jumps in and out of a circle, as a little house slowly assembles.
Whatever idea you choose, we look forward to bringing your vision to the App Store.